Thursday, June 10, 2010

It's randoms I tell ya!

Soon I will recieve a milk stout....This has made me curious!

Lately, I've had a few projects and some interviews. Interviews were interesting...I kicked some butt in my last one..However, it didn't land me the job. The other person had more experience in the area...Hmm..Maybe I am a better at selling myself than I originally thought? ;)

I'm currently turning my room into small boxes..What a task!

Today I drove a car with much more power than my own...hahaha...That was nice. However, I switched back to my car afterwards...Lemme just say...If I could upgrade I'd like to :P

Last week I landed a rare op to purchase something Carl Barks signed...Actually, I was so thrilled I purchased TWO! I can't wait for them to arrive!!

I'll leave with a funny picture..At the time I was trying to make light of an annoying/frustrating situation. The pictures on a toy forum got some good feed back making the broken NY Fat sorta easier to deal with. These ain't cheap!

Photobucket

And since Blue passed away the rest remember him in a ONE can salute!

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: