Saturday, July 3, 2010

I had a holly crap moment....!

Life spares me holly crap moments.....They are hella special!

So....I was checking one of my email accounts when I saw an email from Rainbow Publishing aka Gladstone....They had an offer on Carl Barks Posters that were slightly damaged. They also had an auction happening but I dared not go to the auction site..lol.

I was hella quick to pull the trigger on two posters SIGNED by Carl Barks.....Yes,...Hand signed by him!!! :D

It's kinda a thing with me......I grew up with admiring WB/Disney....As a child I loved the cartoons they pumped out...I still do actually (but older animation)....Anyways, I've been a huge faaan of Carl Barks for years now and just imagine when I got the op to buy something the Ducks man had actually signed? I turned into a fan girl and purchased two posters! I got em a few weeks ago and wow..I was just like OMFG..lol :P

Ahhh....Just something I never thought I'd own.

No comments: