Saturday, July 31, 2010

I've always wanted to do something 3D

I've always be interested in 3D but whenever I worked in MAX I fell asleep :/ I couldn't grasp how it worked though I admired it. I've made characters who I can film cause I set up everything right but I'm sorry I love 2D animation overal..

Sooooo.......I've been wanting for YEARS to transform my own characters to 3D!! It happened this month. I bought a vinyl DYI from MPH!! I loved it! I love painting with paint pens....I kinda get scared when paint brushes are involved though. However paint pens are fun and I had a blast. This guy is small but it shows one of my 2D characters in 3D form. Hella addictive!!! So much I've been priming a 3 inch getting it ready for my destruction! lol :P

I've learnt alot though...Cause I've never been a strong painter....I need a canvas to just try it out and fail....lol XD


Here we go..this is my baby...I love this foxy <3!!



Then I mucked around with PIN HOLE feature...hrmm... Still....my foxy is my baby


Photobucket

I've been spraying under lays on my 3 inch and wanting more....I love the 3D world..Making something I didn't think possible come into the real world was a treat. And like I say a huge learning point which I love.

Otherwise I've been sinking into my time into games, thinking of my next 3D model and trying out this new camera (god some mistakes happened..lolol)

No comments: